Saturday, August 25, 2018

August 2018



I am now happier and becoming comfortable with myself. And it was in the beginning of this month that I decided to revive this blog. I am wanting to do it as a way to show that eating and drinking well can be done on a budget. Most of the time my drink has been my standby of Vodka/cranberry.  Stay tuned for changes :)

8 2 18

this is sausage, cut up and sauteed in some balsamic vinegar  with tater tots topped with some shredded cheese. My adult hot dogs??

8 3 18

this is my favorite breakfast that I make when I dont have to work. Sausage, hash browns, cheesy scrambled eggs and avocado. I make this and I dont eat till dinner

8 11 18

this was my cheat way of cooking all in one skillet. Hash browns, tuna steak and corn. this one almost looks healthy.

8 12 18


I had some leftover 5 Guys fries. cooked some bacon, threw the fries in and of course cheese!!

8 16 18


chicken sausage and rice.







No comments:

Post a Comment